Last Minute Rides....Who's In?

Count me in

1 Like

Wish I would have read this last night, Iā€™d have done a day trip.

Same here, except I just missed them because I was out an hour earlier.

Heading up to Victoria Park tomorrow. Planning on starting around 9:30 / 10ish at Pipeline.

I might be able to join you tomorrow Travis. Iā€™m still riding pretty easy though. I think we met at Nine Mile River on Saturday.

I think im heading to the railyard Tommorrow eveningā€¦leaving halifax 4-430

2 Likes

On the other end of the time spectrum Iā€™m thinking of hitting up the railyard tomorrow morning after dropping the kids at school (aiming for 930-945) if anyone is around :grin:

1 Like

Weather permitting im debating driving up to keppoch saturdayā€¦ if its raining its a bike maintenance day but the weekend after ill definitely be heading upā€¦ get at me if your interested in carpoolingā€¦

I have a 5 day weekend that week so ill probably head to the gorge or railyard during thr day also

1 Like

So long as itā€™t not raining tomorrow, Iā€™ll be hitting up Mac run tomorrow morning around 10. Not worried about setting KoMā€™s.

A few of us meeting at Clark Kent at 9:30 tomorrow morning if anyone wants in. Chill pace.

probably see you there. We are at the ball
field at 9

1 Like

Riding mac run tomorrow, starting from Clark Kent around 1.

1 Like

@Goose and I riding the Bowater loam train in the morning. Rolling out of the Bike & Bean at 0930 (Wednesday 5th). Loam train go choo choo.

6 Likes

Anyone snowshoeing in the morning?

Much snow out your way? Less than 5cms in Beechville and currently raining.

1 Like

Yep, its been snowing since late morning here. We had a short break but its back on now. Its wet snow that seems to be compacting well.

2 Likes

A few of us heading to the Railyard tomorrow. Chill pace. 10am at the Young St./Barnhill lot if you want to join.

4 Likes

Was aimin to head up tomorrow so will probably see you up there

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try to join you provided I can sort a few things out!

1 Like

Hitting up Railyard 12:30, chill pace

1 Like