Last Minute Rides....Who's In?

Saw your truck when I made a pit stop. Didn’t see you out there.

1 Like

I followed a fun route that @Rolls , @JeffV and Craig showed me the other day

4 Likes

Rolling fatties @ Spider tnite for 7:30 if anyone’s looking for a steady roll this eve.
90 min ride time.

4 Likes

A few of us are heading to spider lake tonight for 6pm… prob 1 -1.5 hr riding

2 Likes

Anyone interested in snowshoeing Whooper tonight? Thinking 7pm start from Daminion entrance.

Approx 9k, steady pace.

Let me know.

1 Like

Gonna do spider tomorrow around 11am. Fat guy pace lol. Let me know if you’re interested

I will be at Spider Lake shortly after 9am. Probably will miss you but will watch for you.

2 Likes

Thinking about an Irishmans ride tomorrow morning. Any takers? Flexible on time, but thinking morning would be the best conditions wise.

Should be at the park around 9

I’ll be hitting up MRWA this Saturday at noon starting at the Clark Kent Entrance. Likely stick to the front country, down to time-out/flies and back, but I’m open to suggestions.

Look for purple hair :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

There is a good chance that I’ll be up for this

Gorge/Bird Sanctuary at 2pm Sunday, april 24th.

Anyone up for a Mac Run today? Advanced not much stopping. I’m flexible. Let me know.

1 Like

@Goose, I’ll join you. I can manage/handle about an hour of riding time, you can always drop me if you plan to be out for longer.

2 Likes

I’ll be hitting up MRWA this Saturday (May 21) at noon starting at the Clark Kent Entrance. Likely stick to the front country, down to time-out/flies and back, but I’m open to suggestions.

Look for purple hair :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Heading to mac run from coleharbour now for a chill ride if anyones around

Heading to Wentworth at 5ish tonight. Working in Folly Lake and I brought my bike. Let me know if you want to join.

1 Like

Debating headijg to wentworth Tommorrow morning or the gorge in kentville… leaving from halifax probably 8am ish as i need to be back by 230

Pitch in for fuel and you got a seat… i can carry 4 bikes

1 Like

Few of us are heading to Irishman’s this morning (March 6) for a 10:00AM ride if you’d like to tag along.

2 Likes

How were the conditions?