Looking for riding buddies

The end of West Pine from Norawarren that meets Duck’n Run; the pond by the new bridge. Every time I mention to my wife that I went to Pizza Corner she thinks that I went downtown.

2 Likes

View of the real Pizza Corner from the father in laws BBQ. Did somebody say STREET MEAT?

BBQ and Willy’s need i say more.

5 Likes

10 should work for me. Ill let ya know if anything changes

1 Like

10 sticks?

1 Like

If that near Rocky’s BBQ, or is that Rocky’s? They have the bbq best pork on a stick.

1 Like

Can’t make this one, tied up with long weekend family stuff — catch up with y’all next time for sure!

Oh yeah! Rocky is my father in law. Sticks on sticks!

1 Like

Back in my heyday could have taken down 10 sticks after a downtown trip lol

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I was away for the long weekend. I hope that everyone had a great ride.
If there is any interest to do it again this weekend, say earlyish Saturday morning? I’m in.
Have a great week everyone.

Tom

1 Like

@Tom_AM Should work for me, earlier the better.

If you’re still up for a ride tomorrow I’m good to go anytime between 8-9.

1 Like

Hey @Tom_AM, that works – want to say 8? Where do you want to meet? I’m comfortable riding any of the greens or blues so whichever trailhead you prefer is fine.

8 works for me. Meet at the end of Theakston Ave and we can chat about what we would like to ride/comfortable with riding.

1 Like

If anyone is up for a ride this weekend, I am good to go for Sunday morning at McIntosh Run.

Hey @Tom_AM, @brightwhite is graciously taking me for a few guided laps at MRWA on Sunday morning at 9am, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if you tagged along. Meeting at the rink on Drysdale.

Yeah @Tom_AM, feel free to join in!

1 Like

I’d like to join you guys for Sunday.

:+1:t2:

@brightwhite @ElementML Awesome! I’ll see you guys at the rink on Sunday.
Thanks for letting me tag along.

@brightwhite
I might jump in too Jeff

1 Like