Post your trail dog!

Yup remember meeting you this summer… taken her to the harbour house is our usual spot… outside patio… space for dogs… and nine locks :beers: awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Soon to be trail pup. Just kidding a ways to go yet. Just love showing her off lol

23 Likes

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if your Bernese is anything like mine you might be in for some short rides! They don’t come any cuter though

7 Likes

Haha everyone thinks she Bernese. Shes actually an Australian shepard

1 Like

Porter! If you’ve seen me in the trail you’ve seen him. Best trail dog ever.

16 Likes

Great form from the pup today. Weight low and looking at her landing :grin:

15 Likes

Found this one of chief QC from last November.

21 Likes

WOODY!!! Hope we don’t offend anyone - but our favourite member of the MRWA trail crew. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s ok, I think we all know he’s everyone’s #1 favourite.

Except when he eats poop.

11 Likes

@Lawrence you misspelled treats. Bahahaha

2 Likes
9 Likes

Poppy showing amazing restraint by posing for a pic before Her usual jump in the lake, roll in the dirt routine

13 Likes

Sassafras would like to thank @Rockhopper, @CyclingGirl, @Joanna and all of those doing work at Nine Mile. The trail is in great shape.
Snapped this shot of her just before she hit her favourite feature.

21 Likes

Great photo :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s awesome, @Kristin! :slight_smile:

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Tick protection for you pooch

This is Kima (Named after Kima Greggs from “The Wire”). We have a long way to go before being a true trail dog but bike desensitization and yard training have already started.

12 Likes

Aussie?

Border collie. 9 weeks Saturday.

2 Likes

Nice was thinkin border collie with the coloring but it looked like it had the aussie bob tail.
Have a 7 month old aussie. She keeps me busy lol

1 Like