Pump tracks for toddlers

What’s the best pump track around for 3yr old toddlers?
My son is 3yrs old and rides without training wheels, so I’m thinking of testing the waters at Glenbourne but if there are better options I’d love to hear them?

Thx

1 Like

There’s a small pump track at the Railyard that may be better for someone that young, but you could test the waters at GB first, since it’s likely closer to you. @nimzie may know which local pump track is best.

2 Likes

My kids (2 & 4) are on balance bikes still but they ride Glenbourne, Railyard, & Keppoch are all accessible to tiny humans at a bunch of different skill levels. The other spot where there is lots of fun happening is the skate park on the common in Halifax. There are always a lot of kids of all ages on bikes of a variety of styles and scooters trying stuff out.

1 Like

If your in dartmouth. Theres a nice little pump track on mt edward road at the end of the ballfield parking lot

2 Likes

I can’t believe I never thought of the Halifax skate park… I used to live there 15yrs ago, thanks for the reminder🤘

1 Like

I’m not typically in Dartmouth but we like to keep it fresh for the little shredder. So I think we will check that out soon as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the Railyard idea, maybe I can get momma to come along and then I’ll sneak away for a few laps of the new dirt jumps :smile:

Damn right. I’ll be there with my 12 year old son on Sunday!

1 Like

The Gorge in Kentville has a small one that would be fine for kids. There is also Hamburger hill just down the road if they find the gorge too easy.

1 Like

We’re riding there Sunday too!

Oh I didn’t know about this one. We’ll have to check this out.

There is a lot of single track in the railyard that is just as easy or easier than the pump track so your kiddo would likely have a blast there.

1 Like

Small, but nice pump track at Reservoir Park in Wolfville, plus skills park.

Charles Rd. Park in Timberlea also has a nice pumptrack.

1 Like

Check this thread, and look in the descriptions for pump tracks.

2 Likes