'Unofficial' Sportwheels Fall/Winter rides

See what the trails are like yet? I was planning on coming out for a ride, not down with the snow shoeing though. Haha.

They aren’t bad…at least around Sackville. There’s a bit of snow but enough foot traffic that has beat it down to make it ridable.

There will be a ride for sure, see y’all at the shop at 6:30 - 6:45.

Tuesday evening is upon us and we have perfect winter riding conditions!

Meet up at the shop about 6:30-6:45 and we’ll head out to test our lights, studs and enjoy some of the best trail conditions we can have this time of year.

I still have some lights to loan out so call me at the shop to reserve them. 865-9033

Drop me a line if you need lights for tonight.

mike@gorefest.ca.

Twas a great ride last evening. We decided to ride Spider and the rep loop wasn’t great, but ribbon was a ton of fun. We rode the main road up and it was good. Here’s hoping the temps drop and we get some good trail conditions again this weekend!

It was great. Rep was a poopshow, but the ATV traacks were alright, and Inner Peace was phenominal. I aired down to almost nonexistant tire pressure and floated alright. Steered funny back on the pavement, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope we can all get out next week. It was the kind of ride where an OK light will do well and you didn’t need studs. Man oh man, I’d love a Pugsley…

You should start a new thread this is to long

You should start a new thread this is to long
Or post up in the Events!