2016 Challenge

I hit 1500 kms over the weekend so I’m pushing for 2000 kms at last for the year…very doable.

1 Like

Hey buds. I rode a lot of road this year so far. Sorry to disappoint, must be my masochism. Next year I will totes make up for it and hit the trails with extreme prejudice (or maybe they will hit me, more likely).

Increased my goal to 16094 km (10000 mi). Just have to ride 35k/day until the end of the year. So close I can taste it.

Peace & tailwinds. Dry trails & full wells.

4 Likes

Wow, not too shabby. I’m a little under 12k right now and figure I’ll finish off around 13 or so. I really don’t mind not mountain biking, sacrilege, I know.

3 Likes

My goal was 1000km this year and I’m sitting at 957km as if this post and about to go for a ride up in Victoria Park. One more ride after that and my goal will be hit! Maybe push for 1200km before year end? We will see :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1834km as of today.

1 Like

Met my 2016 goal today. https://www.strava.com/activities/788160144

I hope all y’all will have good weather for the rest of the year if you need to put in some serious kms to reach your goals!

4 Likes

Awesome! Congrats!

I met my modified goal for this year. I had originally said 2500, but I realized at the time that it was a bit high for this year. I did manage a solid 2000+ km as of today and I still have a couple of days to pad that. I’m stoked to have increased my last year’s number by 500.

5 Likes

The books are closed… 1281/1200!

6 Likes

fell way off the last 8 weeks or so, but i met my original goal of 8000km and only sightly missed my 100k elevation goal. on the other upside, i demo’d an amazing carbon tallboy for about a 100 of those kms, and did a nice two nighter bikepacking trip in oregon in october. pretty satisfying year overall.

happy new year everyone! wishing all the best for 2017!

4 Likes

Big 'ol fail here. Too many other things on the go this year and didn’t make enough time for riding. 661/1000km.

1 Like

I ended at 1084/1000!

3 Likes

I managed 1343/1200 and exactly 100 rides. Pretty happy with that.

4 Likes

I don’t really set goals for distance but managed 13,050 or something like that. October and November were basically just commuting or I probably could have swung a 14 or 15k. Maybe next year.

1 Like