Bike Cave / Bike or Gear Workshop Ideas - Show some Pictures

Your Sid needs some love.

Don’t you remember back in the day when the SID only had 20mm of travel? Only way to save weight back then.

2 Likes

My work area is a bit of a shit show but my p&a merchandising is on target.

A place for every thing and everything in its place.

For non-tools I prefer slatwall over pegboard. You can get the hooks from a place behind Ikea in Burnside. I was lucky to score the slatwall during one of the many cyclesmith overhauls (most of it is from the shoe display)

Also, the majority of the helmets are 10+ years beyond their best before dates, I just can’t bring myself to throw them out. Might need a buckle.

11 Likes

Jesus the reflective strips on thr clothes naturally creates a filtet that social media apps generically create

1 Like

I have to be honest, that I’m a little underwhelmed! Thanks for sharing. I’ll post some build photos of my setup to see if I have what it takes to make things. lol

Finally fit a vice in. Two bolts out and down it goes :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

How are you going to fit a wheel in this area to get a cassette off? J/k

1 Like

Lol get there when I get there

1 Like

Bike Cave: Section 1.

1 Like

Meant to post this one. Sections for shoes and helmets.

4 Likes

I have to be honest, I’m a little underwhelmed. Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Haha yeah I saw that coming!

2 Likes

I have a bike cave/training cave that’s currently under construction…it should hit the spot for ya!
Stay tuned, mid April completion date :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Frigging amatuer speed framing :crazy_face:

I have all the other trades to complete. Framing is the least of my worries, that’s childs play… but if you’re gonna make fun at least spell the word (amateur) properly :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Bike Cave inauguration dinner with my riding buddies last month (work bench and tools off-camera)

17 Likes

Now we’re cooking with fire!

2 Likes

One wall is finished (minus the Fatbike).

20 Likes

Bike cave is coming along nicely. Got some time off work this week so I was able to tackle quite a bit. Lots more to do yet.

18 Likes

That looks great.

1 Like