Brunello Skills Park... anyone heard anything about this?

No word yet. Weather has been pretty crappy last few weeks.

It is tagged with #comingsoon, so there’s that.

2 Likes

Wow, Jeff, do you have our instagram on auto repost? You must have got that shared with in minutes of me posting! Speeeddddyyyy.

Anyway, we have two sections of trail left to build and a small portion of the skills park. Then it’s on fine tuning, some landscaping, signage, etc. It’s getting fun out there, thats for sure.

We’re getting close to being wrapped up on our end, I don’t want to make any predictions on opening dates yet but I can say #commingsoon :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s raining out, I can’t bike and the people need their reposts!

So I’m sitting here listening to the wizzle play guitar and surfin’ the feeds.

2 Likes

Oh… also I live 2k away so, pretty stoked.

Fresh meat:

8 Likes

You’re slipping Jeff. Already 33 likes and 1 comment before you reposted this time

3 Likes

I was on a bike…

3 Likes
5 Likes

Worth the click through. There are more pictures in the post.

2 Likes

I’ll save you the trouble Jeff… :grinning:

And no, not open yet but it’s so very close. We have one short section of trail that just got added in at the end of last week that needs a bit of time to harden up from Fridays mega rains, but other wise as far as digging goes, we’re there.

Signs, landscaping, etc. should be in soon form the Brunello crew.

17 Likes

it’s cool how the trails aren’t exactly single track, they’re a bit wider which gives it a cool look

1 Like

Wow! Looks fun!

2 Likes

These trails are going to be a blast! Can’t wait until they’re open. Awesome work as always!

1 Like

Group ride to the new trails when they open? Will Trail Flow be providing guided tours? :smiley:

1 Like

Just a heads up that there will likely be a small fee $5.00 to use the facilities. Small price to pay for such a great product close to the city. They have put a lot of time and money into building these trails. About a week or so from the Grand Opening…stay tuned.

3 Likes

Any info on how they will collect the fees? Pay at club house? Drop box donation? Will there be a season pass?

I can imagine 4kms of trails will get some grumbles for $5. (I would pay that no problem, personally.)

It looks like a blast though.

4 Likes

Likely pay at the clubhouse and there may be a seasons pass in addition to the day pass. All will be worked out soon and will be posted.

4 Likes

$5 is reasonable to me. What’s a cup coffee cost nowadays?
Can’t wait for this to open.

1 Like

I’ll happily pay $5 to check it out. If I decide it’s not worth the money, then I won’t go back, and if it is worth it then I will. Simple choices. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to check it out, though! I think ECMTB members ought to get an advance viewing though. :wink:

6 Likes

Can’t say I’m surprised they want to charge a fee. I figured that they would charge for parking. I guess time will tell if it’s worth it or not.

3 Likes