Last Minute Rides....Who's In?

Are you going to be around this evening?

No. I needed to go for other reasons so I figured I throw my bike in and have a ride.

1 Like

I canā€™t make the camp n ride due to work schedule but will definitely be riding Sunday afternoon if anyone wants to join. Thinking Whooper or Fight.

i wana check out the range tomorrow but i donā€™t want to by myself so iā€™ll probably end up riding fight

I wonā€™t be making Victoria park tonight but will be riding locally. Gonna hit up Whopper around 7 if anyone would like to join.

Iā€™m looking at hitting up The Gorge probably Sunday 23rd, would be great to have someone join in! Iā€™ve only been there once before and Iā€™m still learning some stuff! If you want to join in, hit me up in here or I should be there 1-1:30ish for a few hours.

4 Likes

Welcome Cyyn,

Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m available, but can see if I can find someone to show you around. Send me a PM with your contact info if you want.

MIke

4 Likes

Going to be hitting up Fight tomorrow morning around 10-11 for a couple of hours if anyone is interested. Would also be willing to switch to an afternoon ride if anyone else is planning on riding there.

Iā€™ll let you know. Up here is going to be a swamp Iā€™d guess.

1 Like

Keep in mind the Rocky Mountain demo is happening at McIntosh Run Saturday from 12p-5p, so you may want to adjust timing and routes accordingly. :wink: I might be up there around 11am, but itā€™ll be a gentle ride helping a new rider.

I didnā€™t that there is a chance of rain for tomorrow as I didnā€™t look at the forecast this morning. Iā€™ll post an update in the morning.

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with a gentle ride, not about having to going balls to the wall :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

raining hard here in the valley now. Trails will likely be moist.

1 Like

Pushing the ride off until this afternoon weather depending

1 Like

Heading to The Gorge in about an hour! Comā€™n out! Iā€™ll be there for a couple hours most likely.

1 Like

Anyone up for a ride at Spider Lake tonight at 6?

Thinking Irishmanā€™s Roadā€¦6:45 or so.

Going to cottage afterwards.

2 Likes

A few of us are riding fight today at 11:00 from the alabaster trailhead. Will have the new jerseys if you want to pick ā€˜em up.

2 Likes

I am hitting Spider at 6 if anyone want to ride. Easy pace. Hot day. Route undecided but you can pick. Act quick. This is your chance to ride with a legend :grinning:

4 Likes

Thinking of hitting Gore or Vic park at noonish. Havenā€™t been to either in a couple of years so wandering around aimlessly with the sun blazing down directly overhead seems like a good idea

3 Likes